There is a growing debate among folks who argue about using an online food app compared to the language barrier, to decode that, one needs to go through the benefits one by one to understand how well it flares. Let’s go through some important advantages that the app method gives compared to direct orders.
- Discounts: When it comes to discounts, the restaurants are unlike to entertain you, because they work in a system where there is no showdown, and if ever they roll out the discounts, it would be in off season, and you may not want to order then.
- Language Barriers: Often you might end up talking to someone who may not comprehend you, thus contributing to a language barrier which may not be good, sometimes, many important instructions can get lost in the translation, and hence, it is important to deal effectively with them. Online food apps get right there and fix the problem since they are a tap and go, there is no translation involved.
- Customer Service: Let’s face it, how often we get a horrible food and equally horrible customer service? Many times! And then there is nothing more than a very rare lip service whereby the restaurant tells you: we would look into it- something that they never do. With apps you have the ability to express your dismay and dissatisfaction, that’s why it works.
- Payments: When you order from restaurants directly have you ever seen then carrying swiping machines? That’s why it is such a big upset, the apps are totally different, not only you can pay through credit cards, but also through cash etc., and that makes your job easy. Sometimes you may not even carry a lot of cash with you, and in those instances these apps can reprieve you of a lot of things.
- Coverage: How about surfing directories versus using a same app in multiple cities? Bet you prefer the latter, the reason is ease of use and hassle-free experience! That’s what it is – simple and efficient stuff. That’s why this model works a lot. Most online food apps would cover numerous cities and states thereby keeping your interaction limited to them, hence no need to look around for food, it is all covered.
In the nutshell, these apps make it easy for you to savor nice meals. TinyOwl app, is one such app that helps you get the best food, covering almost every major tier 1 and tier 2 city it now one of the most renowned food delivery apps in India. Started by a bunch of IITians who thought differently about the way the entire food ordering sphere was, the app has indeed come a long way.
It is easy to use the app – all you need to do it download TinyOwl app, select your city and you are set for a perfect food treat, with this app you really don’t need to call up anyone, just a few taps and you are done. The app changes the entire sphere of food ordering and delivery.